Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tasting - Black Ridge White Zinfandel

Name: Black Ridge White Zinfandel
Varietal: Zinfandel
Region: California
Country: United States
Year: NV
Price: $3.95

Vintage Cellar Review: "This fruit forward White Zinfandel displays fresh aromas and crisp flavors of strawberry, raspberry, and cherry. It is incredibly food friendly and will pair well with burgers, sandwiches, fruit salad, and more."

My Review: This wine was awesome. I love how fresh and light the nose and taste was. There was so much fruit that came through and I enjoyed every little bit of it. There was so much strawberry and raspberry, it was wonderful. I could do without the acidity of the wine, but overall I think the flavor and aromas were spectacular.

This wine was not paired with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment